You Deserve Responsive, Skilled Representation

Are You Facing Misdemeanor Or Felony Charges?

You have a lot at stake if you are convicted of a serious crime. You could face costly penalties and jail time. You could lose your job or lose your freedom to live and work where you want to. A conviction could mean limitations on your ability to see your children. It may mean a record for the rest of your life.

Tennessee criminal laws are complicated. Contacting an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible can help your case. At my firm, the Law Office of Cornelius Bostick, you will work with me and receive the benefit of my 20 years of experience. Protect your rights and defend your freedom by calling me today at 901-441-9959.

I Build A Personalized Strategy For Defending Your Rights

I will take the time with you to learn more about the facts surrounding your arrest. Your constitutional rights may have been violated if you were stopped without probable cause or if you were searched and your personal property was taken from you without a warrant. I will meticulously build your case based on your circumstances, and I will fight to defend you. Mitigating the charges or getting charges reduced or dismissed may be possible in your case. I can help you if you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, including, but not limited to:

  • Aggravated assault
  • Robbery
  • Drug violations
  • Rape
  • Arson
  • Trespass
  • Gun violations
  • Probation violations
  • Murder
  • Domestic violence

I am also experienced in juvenile law offenses and can help you if your child has been considered a juvenile offender.

Contact An Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer Now

Pending charges against you are not going away if you ignore them. Call me at the Law Office of Cornelius Bostick in Memphis at 901-441-9959 to discuss the misdemeanor or felony charges against you. It does not matter the charge; from DUI charges to murder, I will provide the straightforward counsel you need to understand the legal system and the charges against you. You may also complete my online form to reach me.